Straighten Your Teeth Without Braces: Learn the Secret!
There is a saying that a smile is the best accessory anyone can wear, and that is a fact! A smile can solve many problems, a smile can make one happy, a smile is effective to boost someone up, and a smile can help keep you from pain. As humans we understand that a smile is a sign of happiness, because of this it is imperative to protect the pivotal part of a smile, your teeth.
Have you ever envied someone for his or her beautiful smile when you have a crooked one? It is quite natural. But, don’t blame yourself. It can be fixed. No, we are not talking about traditional braces here. You don’t need to go through the embarrassment of having the metal brackets and wires on your teeth. There is something which is virtually invisible, no one can see it, but it is as effective as braces.
We are talking about Invisalign. If you are trying to straighten teeth without braces, nothing can be better for you than Invisalign. You can opt for Invisalign at any point in time, just remember these facts before and while using it.
- You need to consult an orthodontist before you get an Invisalign as your teeth’s condition needs to be reviewed to straighten teeth without braces.
- Follow the guidance of the orthodontist. Wear Invisalign at least 20-22 hours a day initially. As you can close and open them by yourself, you should not keep taking them off.
- You can eat, drink and kiss while wearing Invisalign. To be nice and fresh you need to keep them clean.
- Try avoiding coffee, nicotine and wine to prevent staining the Invisalign. As it is a clear aligner, any stain will be more visible than on other products.
- Never ever try to clean the Invisalign with a toothbrush or toothpaste. It will harm the material and reduce the life expectancy, forcing you to change it more frequently.
- Clean your teeth properly and never forget to floss. Dirty teeth may damage the Invisalign as well as your oral health.
- You may have a problem on the first few days of wearing Invisalign. You may have issues talking normally. But in two to three days, your mouth will become accustomed to Invisalign. This is why it is more important to wear it for 20-22 hours a day; to let your mouth adapt to this change.
- Visit the orthodontist regularly to know the right time to change your Invisalign and avoid any trouble.
- It may take three to twelve months to get the desired result. It depends on the severity of the case and your usage.
If you have decided to straighten your teeth without braces, you should visit Orthodontic Arts for an experienced orthodontist to check your teeth and help you start using it.